Love, Life and Relationships. LLR. The 3 most challenging, interrelated topics. Today I wanted to write about letter “R” for Relationship and share with our users what blogs and sites I personally consult to get my relationship advice -other than my parents, siblings, friends and colleagues lol. Below you will find the TOP 10 Relationship Blogs For A Stronger Relationships.
The key is that whatever relationship blog you choose, you have to make sure that they have relevant, updated articles with tips and tricks from a good variety of authors…because no two relationships are alike, you don’t want to be reading from the same man or woman all the time. Yup, I said woman because reading articles from the opposite sex helps you understand things from the other side, it allows you to step into their shoes, literally, for a moment and that can help you become a better lifemate.
Here are my Top 10 Relationship Blogs For Stronger Relationships:
1. The Gottman Relationship – The Gottman Relationship Blog | A research-based approach to relationships
2. Kyle Benson | Relationship Coach – Kyle Benson – The Gottman Institute
3. Practical Intimacy | Awesome-ify Your Relationship – Practical Intimacy • Relationship, Intimacy & Empowerment Coaching
4. ibelieve » Relationships – Christian Women Relationships
5. Love And Life Toolbox – LoveAndLifeToolbox.com: Emotional Health and Relationships
6. The Feminine Woman | Dating & Relationship Advice for Women – The Feminine Woman – Dating, Love & Relationship Advice for Women
7. Heart Hackers Club – Heart Hackers Club
8. Love in 90 Days – Dating Advice Blog – Relationship Advice And Dating Tips – Love in 90 Days
9. Susie & Otto Collins – Relationship Advice | Susie and Otto Collins
10. Moments With Jenny – Moments With Jenny
We will be updating this article with more resources in a bit. Stay tuned…